This year as a part of my gift guides, I wanted to share some of my favorite items from the places I shop at the most! Nordstrom has always been one of my favorite department stores, I enjoy their Caslon brand of clothing and I also love the range of accessories that they have in store. The layout is fun to shop and it was a great hangout with friends.
We don’t have a Nordstrom where we are currently at in Alabama, so I now have to do all of my shopping online! That does put a bit of a damper on not being able to have the full in store experience, but at least they have a great selection of items online to chose from! All of my items that I’m sharing below can be found online.
These gift picks are perfect for your girlfriends, co-workers, or a special family member! I especially love giving the gift of beauty and for those that I know are into home decor, some special home accents they can use to be cozy.
1. The first item on the Nordstrom Gift Pick list is a great item for your girlfriends of all ages. Rose quartz rollers have been an Instagram sensation, and many swear by their benefits. This Rose Quartz roller by Skin Gym also comes with a sculpty tool to help release facial tension and give your face a radiant glow!
2. The Le Creuset Mickey Dutch Oven has been a hot item for Disney fans this year, but if $400 is over your gift giving range – these cute little Le Creuset Mickey Ramekins are the perfect gift! They can be used for baking, but even if your gift receipient doesn’t do a lot of cooking, I love little dishes like this to double as jewelry holders, key holders, and more. Shhhh… don’t tell the chefs out there that I’m using cookware for things other than cooking!
3. Jo Malone is my favorite fragrance brand of the moment, and this cute little gift set is the perfect way to gift a friend to let them try the brand. The Christmas Cracker collection comes with three cute travel sized items, a cologne, body wash, and body creme.
4. This cute faux fur pillow by Nordstrom at Home comes in a variety of colors. I love the cream winter white color, which would look great with holiday decor and into the new year!
5. I love a great leopard print and BareFoot Dreams has the perfect cozy throw to cuddle up with!
6. I saved my favorite for last! This holiday advent calendar by L’Occitane has a great selection of items and at a great price! With everything from hand cream to body oil included in the 24 items, it has some of the best items from the L’Occitane brand to ring in the new year!
I hope you enjoy all of these gifts ideas that can be found on Nordstrom.com! Check out my other gift guides here on the blog, and on my YouTube channel as well!
** This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.